5 Sentence Challenge

All around the world, young writers are taking part in the 5 Sentence Challenge (5SC).

This week, the challenge is:
Think about your favourite colour and write 5 sentences telling us why you like it. Make sure you remember those capital letters and full stops!

Leave your 5 sentences here as a comment! I can’t wait to read about your favourite colours!

8 thoughts on “5 Sentence Challenge

1. dear 2a owls my favourite colour is orange and pink and purple and blue and red and gold and silver.
    From Maddy

• Dear Maddy,

You like so many colours! If you had to pick just one colour to use, which one would you choose?

From Miss Tonissen 🙂

2. Dear Year 2
    My favourite colour is green. I like it because it reminds me of grass. It is the colour of leaves. It reminds me of bins. Green is the colour of a frog. I like green because it’s green.
    From Cameron

3. Hi Year 2
    My favourite colour is blue. I like the colour blue because it reminds me of the ocean. It is easy to spell and it looks weird how you spell it. It can make green if you mix blue and yellow. It’s my favourite colour because it’s the colour of the sky.
    From Reuben

4. Dear Year 2
    My favourite colour is lime green. Is my name symbol and is the colour of my favourite drink. And I have a lot of lime jewellery. And I have a glass finger that is lime. I like lime.

From Ornella

5. Dear Year 2
    My favrit colour is aqua because it is lite. Aqua is the colour of dolphins. Aqua is like the sea. Aqua is a pritty colour. I love aqua.

From Paige

6. Dear Year 2
    My favourite colour is green. It reminds me of grass. It makes me feel like nature is coming. It is the colour of trees. Green is lovely.

From Kade.